In my visit to see the Big Buddha (Tian Tan Buddha) at Lantau Island near Hong Kong, he was shrouded in fog, which made this San Franciscan feel right at home, and made the whole scene a lot more spiritual.
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Beaches
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Dance
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above
- Dynamo Donuts: The Robotic Art of Eric Joyner
- In Memorium: The Classic Album Cover Art of Storm Thorgerson
- Jello San Francisco!
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Contrast
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up
- This Just In: The Intriguing Surrealism of Andrea Wan
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Benches
Blogs I Follow
What People Are Saying …
TBM on Ailsa’s Travel Theme:… Madhu on Ailsa’s Travel Theme:… shadowoperator on Essay: My Life As A Super… TBM on Weekly Photo Challenge: From… pommepal on Weekly Photo Challenge: C…