- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Beaches
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Dance
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above
- Dynamo Donuts: The Robotic Art of Eric Joyner
- In Memorium: The Classic Album Cover Art of Storm Thorgerson
- Jello San Francisco!
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Contrast
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up
- This Just In: The Intriguing Surrealism of Andrea Wan
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Benches
Blogs I Follow
What People Are Saying …
shadowoperator on Essay: My Life As A Super… Stephen Kelly Creati… on Essay: My Life As A Super… Stephen Kelly Creati… on Weekly Photo Challenge: From… Stephen Kelly Creati… on Ailsa’s Travel Theme:… Stephen Kelly Creati… on Ailsa’s Travel Theme:…
Tag Archives: Civic Center
Here in San Francisco, we don’t have seasons per se; the weather’s pretty temperate. But when the red and green lights come up on City Hall, and the tree is lit in Civic Center Plaza, then we know it’s Christmas … Continue reading
When it comes to extravaganzas, no one does it better than San Francisco, especially when it comes to celebrating the amazing World Series success of our San Francisco Giants! And last Wednesday’s massive downtown victory parade took on an even … Continue reading
Harsh backlighting turns these commuters exiting San Francisco’s Civic Center subway station into walking shadows.
Lots of leading lines in downtown San Francisco, like the escalators at the Civic Center subway station (above), or towering office buildings at the Embarcadero Center (below).