- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Beaches
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Dance
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above
- Dynamo Donuts: The Robotic Art of Eric Joyner
- In Memorium: The Classic Album Cover Art of Storm Thorgerson
- Jello San Francisco!
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Contrast
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up
- This Just In: The Intriguing Surrealism of Andrea Wan
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Benches
Blogs I Follow
What People Are Saying …
TBM on Ailsa’s Travel Theme:… Madhu on Ailsa’s Travel Theme:… shadowoperator on Essay: My Life As A Super… TBM on Weekly Photo Challenge: From… pommepal on Weekly Photo Challenge: C…
Tag Archives: green
Colorful … or scary? You be the judge!
There was lots of the wearin’ of the green (and lots of the drinkin’ of the green … I think that’s beer) at San Francisco’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Here’s a sample! To see more green, check out Ailsa’s Travel … Continue reading
Here in San Francisco, we don’t have seasons per se; the weather’s pretty temperate. But when the red and green lights come up on City Hall, and the tree is lit in Civic Center Plaza, then we know it’s Christmas … Continue reading
You can’t get much greener than a lizard … … unless you’re a frog!
The funniest part: this free spirit was on his way to work!
Words of advice for today’s H Challenge: ingest plenty of herbs today. Of course, since I photographed this sign on hippy-dippy Haight Street, the herbs it refers to may not be the kind you eat!
I didn’t have to travel far for this week’s Where’s My Backpack challenge: here’s the Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.
The Pacific Ocean seems quite intimidating to these surfers at Sydney’s Bronte Beach.
Hello fellow A-Z Challengers: T means: Tennis, anyone?