- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Beaches
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Dance
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above
- Dynamo Donuts: The Robotic Art of Eric Joyner
- In Memorium: The Classic Album Cover Art of Storm Thorgerson
- Jello San Francisco!
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Contrast
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up
- This Just In: The Intriguing Surrealism of Andrea Wan
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Benches
Blogs I Follow
What People Are Saying …
shadowoperator on Essay: My Life As A Super… Stephen Kelly Creati… on Essay: My Life As A Super… Stephen Kelly Creati… on Weekly Photo Challenge: From… Stephen Kelly Creati… on Ailsa’s Travel Theme:… Stephen Kelly Creati… on Ailsa’s Travel Theme:…
Tag Archives: Santa Claus
Surprise! Now how the heck did that happen? Looks like Santa has some ‘splainin’ to do!
He may be a jolly old elf, but even Santa has his off days. So you might excuse him for looking a little bleary-eyed, a little miserable, perhaps even a little like something out of a Wes Craven movie. You’d … Continue reading
… albeit the odd one Santa and Mrs. Claus rarely let out of the house, let only in a diner on Church Street in San Francisco.